One Day Trip - Melbourne

10:02:00 AM

I had my refreshed holiday since JUNE!! We have plan to New Zealand since 2014. New Zealand is listed on my top 10 dream country I MUST explore! Please congratulate to me, cause my DREAMS COMES TRUE!!! 



1st of all, a very special thanks to Vernice Hew, who invited me to the trip!
Of course the group leader is very important too!! thanks, Choy Hoong and Teresa!


Many of my friends keep asking me why don't you guys rent a Camper Van for travel.
Here i am to answer you to question. We have 11 people included 2 children.
Camper Van only capable for maximum 4 person (2 adults & 2 children)
We rent a Van (max. 8 adult) and a 4 wheel drive car so that we can feel more comfortable in the car.


We take 3 different airlines among the whole trip. Thanks to Air Asia Airlines, Jetstar Airlines & Emirate Airlines provide the profession services for us!

The 1st stop we enter to the City of Australia - Melbourne.

Melbourne is just a transit station. We had 1 day trip in the Center of Melbourne - Victoria Street







Special recommend this yummy dumpling!
dumpling made instantly!

Yum Yum Dumpling
Add : 306 Flinders Ln,
Melbourne VIC
3000, Australia.





Tram! One of the special transport and icon in Australia!


Finally, one day trip in Melbourne END.
Next, we have to catch the plane to Christchurch, New Zealand
at night.


For New Zealand trip............. TO BE CONTINUE.........
Peep!













You Might Also Like

0 评论